Jett Denton, PT, MSPT, MTC
Licensed Physical Therapist
Jett specializes in manual therapy to the spine and extremities including trigger point dry needling. She has a vast orthopedic background and expert manual skills. Achieving her Manual Therapy Certification from the University of St. Augustine was an impressive and extensive process. Jett enjoys working with a variety of patients from teen athletes with sports injuries to middle-aged tennis players to older patients with orthopedic pain. During her career, she spent several years working with a neurosurgeon specializing in the rehabilitation of the spine.
Jett lives in Roswell with her husband and 3 children who are active in a variety of sports. Jett is an avid tennis player and enjoys playing with and treating the tennis community.
More About Jett Denton
- Bachelor of Science: University of Mississippi
- Master of Physical Therapy: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Manual Therapy Certification-University of St. Augustine
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Physical Therapy Association of Georgia
- United States Tennis Association