We are following all CDC and WHO guidelines and are considering input from our PT association and dialoguing with colleagues as we work tirelessly to provide a safe space for physical therapy in the East Cobb/ Marietta area. We are seeing patients face to face but you may also choose to schedule a telehealth appointment if you prefer. We are using the following procedures during the Covid-19 pandemic:
1. If you feel unwell at all, please reschedule your appointment. If you have had contact with someone who is ill or had a positive Covid viral test, please reschedule your appointment. Use the CDC self checker for accurate guidance.
2. When you arrive, please wait in your car, text me that you have arrived (470-210-7222), and wait for my response. Schedules are staggered so that only one person is leaving/arriving at a time. There is extra time between appointments to allow for thorough cleaning of the treatment area.
3. The outside door has a keypad (to ensure the safety of children with special needs who attend therapy in the building), so I will usually need to let you in the front door. If you are early and someone is coming/going and you can come through the front door, feel free to use the waiting room, mask on.
4. Please do not bring extra items into the office, try to leave bags or purses in your car when possible.
5. Everyone should use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon arrival.
6. Moms with babies: leave strollers in the car, I will help you with any necessary baby items or car seats.
7. All patients need to wear a face mask. If you don’t have one, I can provide you with one. If you struggle with a mask due to a history of trauma, please, let me know.
8. We have access to all necessary cleaning products, PPE (personal protective equipment), and an Austin air filter which helps to sanitize the air.
9. We have a touchless check-in, check out, and payment system.